May 04, 2007

Finally done!

Last night's recital went about as I was expecting. Everyone sang well, everyone applauded at the appropriate times, and the refreshments were sub par. Same as always. It's a definite relief for me to be done for the semester. Summer couldn't start soon enough. Of course, once I was done for with the semester, the weather turned cold and rainy, right in time for all the celebrations this weekend.

After the recital, I met up with a few friends downtown. We went to a few bars, got a little out of control, and just had a great time. I was hoping to run into this Chad guy, but never saw him. At least, not that I can remember. He said he may try to go to the performance, but I couldn't tell if he was there or not. Maybe he was just being polite the other day at Brews Bros. He was there with some other guy that I've seen around, and is dating a girl that I kind of know. That is to say I know who she is, but I can never remember her name. It's something unusual, like Nectar or Cinnamon or some other stripper name. Anyways, the two guys were studying hard, so I snuck them a couple peanut butter cookies. Brain food! And again we had a decent conversation, but I'm not sure if Chad is that great of a conversationalist. He was stumbling over words and spacing out or something. Finals week must have been rough for him.

Now I'm supposed to be going out tonight, but I have a huge headache, and after last night, it wouldn't hurt me to take it easy. So a lame night for me, just sitting around watching Arrested Development DVD's. So much for the first Friday of the summer.

No comments: