June 04, 2007

A little confusion

So far, the summer has been awesome. We threw another big bash at our house over Memorial Day weekend, except this time it was more of a three-day drunkfest. People actually had tents set up in our yard. There were beer bongs and keg stands and, thankfully, no cops. We’ve been pretty adamant so far about underage people not drinking at our parties. I don’t know if it’s working or not, but so far law enforcement hasn’t been involved, so it must be.

Unfortunately all the drinking, wakeboarding, and work have been interfering with spending time at Brews Brothers. I invited Heather out for Memorial Day and was hoping she’d come and need a place to sleep over again, but she was going out of town with some of her girlfriends. I did get her phone number, though, and she told me to call her the next time something was going on. I really want to call her just to call her, just to say hey and talk about stuff and maybe, if I can get up the nerve, ask her out, but I didn’t want to overstep my bounds.

Wyatt and Wendell have also been acting weird lately. The week after our housewarming party, I was at Brews Brothers one morning before work and Wyatt came over and said, “Hey, stud” and kind of smiled. This is something I’d expect from Wendell, but coming from Wyatt it was just…weird. I was in there later and the week and Wendell said something like “Hear you had a great party” and winked. It makes me think that maybe Heather said something to them about sleeping over, or if not Heather then Dana. And if it was Heather, I wonder what she said. I’ve kind of wanted to ask Wyatt or Wendell about it, but I also don’t want to make a complete ass out of myself. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how things play out…

No comments: