April 27, 2007

Just getting home

Nothing like closing the library on a Thursday night. I'm such a loser. I was going to stop by The Brew (a bar, not to be confused with Brews Brothers) for a friend's birthday, but by the time I was getting to a good stopping point, they had called and told me that they moved on to a different bar, some dance club that I wasn't about to set foot in. I decided to be a studious girl instead, and got some more homework finished. I have a quiz tomorrow, so I prepared for that. It's in my music composition class, so I'm not too worried. But seriously, who gives a quiz on the Friday before Finals Weeks? I'm thinking it's just a ploy to get people to actually come to class instead of getting an early start on the drinking. Those lucky enough to not have to work at 6 am Saturday will be out in full force. I am not lucky enough to not have to work at 6 am on Saturday.

Great. Dana just called me to see if I could fill in for a few hours tomorrow morning. Through her slurred speech, she said something about going to an after hours party somewhere, and that she probably wouldn't be able to make it in at 10. As long as she's there by noon, it'll be alright, I guess. I just can't be late for my 12:30 class. I'm going to walk out of there at noon, whether Dana shows up or not. She's lucky that I was still up, and lucky that I'm desperate for hours.

Tomorrow's going to be a long day, and an early night. I can already feel the cranky mood coming. Such is the my life.

And on that, I'm going to bed.

No comments: