October 22, 2008

Things could always be worse

Man, this week is kicking my ass. Between having to be at work at 5:30 a.m., actually attending classes, working afternoons at the credit union and then trying to study at night, I am beat.

Of course I let Brett talk me into going to the bars last night – some girl he knows was turning 21 and I got roped into celebrating with the bar sluts. I didn’t drink that much because I had to drive home, but I didn’t get home until 2 a.m., something this old body isn’t that used to anymore. Usually at 2 a.m. I’ve been sleeping for three hours. I am definitely paying for it today.

Being so busy means I have had almost zero time to talk to Heather. Our schedules do not seem to be coinciding this week and it seems like we’re living out in real life what Jim and Pam were dealing with on last week’s episode of The Office. She called last night about 9:30, when I was at the bar, and I went outside and talked to her for a few minutes but then she had to go do something, and by the time I got home it was too late to call her back.

Things will get better, I know, it’s just difficult right now.

On a lighter note, I saw some drunk ass girls last night. I saw two girls puke in the bar. I’m glad I’m not them today.

No comments: